Advertise Weble
... Advertise Weble, is moving.

To a place called "Blue Star Advertising."

To staff, i'm sorry you'll have to request to be a Staff Member Again via Advertise Hotspot. I hope to see you again on the new site.

Blue Star Ads
Advertise Weble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bowling Ads
Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise WebleAdvertise Weble
Affiliates

Facebook :)

Top posters
Nik (150)
Maybe A Warning System? I_vote_lcapMaybe A Warning System? I_voting_barMaybe A Warning System? I_vote_rcap 
McStormify (59)
Maybe A Warning System? I_vote_lcapMaybe A Warning System? I_voting_barMaybe A Warning System? I_vote_rcap 
Avian (54)
Dumbledore27 (35)
Frosverup (26)
turtle (23)
Donal (16)
Drogba921 (13)
Martin (12)
Aurora (6)

Maybe A Warning System?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McStormify
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
McStormify

Maybe A Warning System? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe A Warning System?   Maybe A Warning System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Sorry, I've been making alot of suggestions recently, I hope you don't mind, but I think you should make a warning system, where if a rule is broken, not worthy of a ban, but too serious to ignore, a moderator or admin should be able to add a warning. If this is already made, I suggest that you allow global/support moderators to have access to it. If it isn't, and you accept the suggestions, I will post some images for the warning system.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nik
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Maybe A Warning System?   Maybe A Warning System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Added. *
Back to top Go down
https://advertiseweb.darkbb.com
McStormify
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
McStormify

PostSubject: Re: Maybe A Warning System?   Maybe A Warning System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nik
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Maybe A Warning System?   Maybe A Warning System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm

I'll get it done soon. :D
Back to top Go down
https://advertiseweb.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe A Warning System?   Maybe A Warning System? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe A Warning System?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advertise Weble  :: Welcome :: Introductions :: User Suggestions-
Jump to: