Advertise Weble
... Advertise Weble, is moving.

To a place called "Blue Star Advertising."

To staff, i'm sorry you'll have to request to be a Staff Member Again via Advertise Hotspot. I hope to see you again on the new site.

Blue Star Ads
Advertise Weble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bowling Ads
Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise WebleAdvertise Weble
Affiliates

Facebook :)

Top posters
Nik (150)
XPaint the SkyX I_vote_lcapXPaint the SkyX I_voting_barXPaint the SkyX I_vote_rcap 
McStormify (59)
XPaint the SkyX I_vote_lcapXPaint the SkyX I_voting_barXPaint the SkyX I_vote_rcap 
Avian (54)
Dumbledore27 (35)
Frosverup (26)
turtle (23)
Donal (16)
Drogba921 (13)
Martin (12)
Aurora (6)

XPaint the SkyX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turtle
Member Of Weble
Member Of Weble

XPaint the SkyX Empty
PostSubject: XPaint the SkyX   XPaint the SkyX I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

XPaint the SkyX 20jjlvt

. : : Website/Blog Name : : .
XPaint the skyX

. : : URL : : .
Link

. : : Description : : .
Just my blog. I've been keeping it for awhile...It was made June 12th or so. I’m keeping this blog because…I love writing? Keeping a blog and being able to say ‘I have a blog’ is fun? To inform people of my ever so interesting thoughts? I dunno, I’ll tell you when I figure out why ;)
Back to top Go down
Nik
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nik

XPaint the SkyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPaint the SkyX   XPaint the SkyX I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Wow... I like it. :) So, um.. Good luck with xPTSx ;D
Back to top Go down
https://advertiseweb.darkbb.com
turtle
Member Of Weble
Member Of Weble

XPaint the SkyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPaint the SkyX   XPaint the SkyX I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Thank you! I wrote a new post, it's a book review on the book called "Life as we knew it" by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XPaint the SkyX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPaint the SkyX   XPaint the SkyX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPaint the SkyX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advertise Weble  :: Advertisement's :: Advertise Bloggers-
Jump to: