Advertise Weble
... Advertise Weble, is moving.

To a place called "Blue Star Advertising."

To staff, i'm sorry you'll have to request to be a Staff Member Again via Advertise Hotspot. I hope to see you again on the new site.

Blue Star Ads
Advertise Weble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bowling Ads
Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise WebleAdvertise Weble
Affiliates

Facebook :)

Top posters
Nik (150)
Do you get carsick? I_vote_lcapDo you get carsick? I_voting_barDo you get carsick? I_vote_rcap 
McStormify (59)
Do you get carsick? I_vote_lcapDo you get carsick? I_voting_barDo you get carsick? I_vote_rcap 
Avian (54)
Dumbledore27 (35)
Frosverup (26)
turtle (23)
Donal (16)
Drogba921 (13)
Martin (12)
Aurora (6)

Do you get carsick?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turtle
Member Of Weble
Member Of Weble

Do you get carsick? Empty
PostSubject: Do you get carsick?   Do you get carsick? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

When you're in a car, do you get car sick? If yes, then is it only for long periods of time or for any amount of time?
Back to top Go down
Nik
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nik

PostSubject: Re: Do you get carsick?   Do you get carsick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

No, I don't. But a friend of mine does. :]
Back to top Go down
https://advertiseweb.darkbb.com
Dumbledore27
Dumbledore27

PostSubject: Re: Do you get carsick?   Do you get carsick? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 am

I don't, except if I read book or I am doing something on my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
http://advertisingfield.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you get carsick?   Do you get carsick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you get carsick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advertise Weble  :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: