Advertise Weble
... Advertise Weble, is moving.

To a place called "Blue Star Advertising."

To staff, i'm sorry you'll have to request to be a Staff Member Again via Advertise Hotspot. I hope to see you again on the new site.

Blue Star Ads
Advertise Weble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Bowling Ads
Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise Weble Advertise WebleAdvertise Weble
Affiliates

Facebook :)

Top posters
Nik (150)
Change of text color. I_vote_lcapChange of text color. I_voting_barChange of text color. I_vote_rcap 
McStormify (59)
Change of text color. I_vote_lcapChange of text color. I_voting_barChange of text color. I_vote_rcap 
Avian (54)
Dumbledore27 (35)
Frosverup (26)
turtle (23)
Donal (16)
Drogba921 (13)
Martin (12)
Aurora (6)

Change of text color.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McStormify
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
McStormify

Change of text color. Empty
PostSubject: Change of text color.   Change of text color. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Change of text Color

I suggest that you change the text color of the profile on the left hand side. For example where it says Posts, weble wonders and join date in black text, it is very hard to read. So maybe change the color to white?

Back to top Go down
Nik
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nik

Change of text color. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of text color.   Change of text color. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 am

Done. :]
Back to top Go down
https://advertiseweb.darkbb.com

Change of text color.
Page 1 of 1